November 13, 2016



Submit A Tip

On November 13th 2016, at approximately 12:30 PM, members of the Chemawawin RCMP received a call about a house fire in Chemawawin. Members attended but the residence was already in flames. Nothing could be done to save the residence. Luckily, no one was inside. A fire investigator attended the scene and determined that the fire occurred in the bedroom and was likely set on a mattress. No other possible ways for the fire to start were seen. The RCMP is treating the fire as suspicious, and are looking for any information to assist in the investigation.