August 8, 2013



Submit A Tip

On August 8, 2013, at 3:00 am, Treherne RCMP and the St. Claude Fire Department responded to a fire at a former St. Claude business (restaurant, motel and bar) on First Street in St. Claude. RCMP arrived on scene and found the vacant structure fully involved in flames. The investigation continues with the assistance of the Manitoba Office of the Fire Commissioner, and the cause of the fire has been determined to be suspicious in nature.

If you have any information about this incident, please submit a tip.